This event is the third IWA Young Water Professionals national conference after first in Cracow (2017) and second in Warsaw (2020). The conference is dedicated to all young people working in water sector in Poland.
The conference will consist of two tracks. The first one – „Excellent Science“ is intended for developing a high quality research which can be published in the best international journals. The second one „Industrial Development“ will highlight the possibility of commercialization of research results. During the second track several activities will be available in Polish to encourage more people from Poland to join the IWA Network.
The conference aims to integrate young people who are doing a research or work in the water and wastewater sector. It will enable them to exchange views and present their research, interests and work results. Conference participants will have a unique opportunity to establish contacts with other research facilities or centers and with companies cooperating with the industry.
- Design, operation, modelling, optimization and management of water and wastewater treatment plants
- Design, operation, modelling, optimization and management of water distribution and sewer systems
- Innovative solutions and technologies in water and wastewater management
- Water quality, resources and its restoration
- Circular economy in water sector and industry
- Sewage sludge and waste management
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Modern control and monitoring in water and wastewater system
- Stormwater management
- Economics of water sector
- Energy balance and recovery in water and wastewater systems
Abstract submission deadline
Notification of acceptance
Authors registration deadline
Full text deadline
Location – Poznan, Poland
UNDER THE PATRONAGE